Birthday Cake Cookie Balls
We will be celebrating every day with these birthday cake cookie balls! You only need a handful of ingredients, 15 minutes, and your taste-buds will be in heaven! These are little balls of pure bliss! They are also super versatile, so if you aren’t a sprinkles fan, feel free to leave them out!
Some Benefits of Collagen Include:
- Thicker nails
- Stronger bones
- Fuller hair
- Healthier skin
Indigo Marine Collagen is set apart by the quality and sustainability of our product. Our collagen is fished in the wild, processed in our own facility, and packaged by our team, allowing us to ensure strict quality controls.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
- 2 Scoops Indigo Marine Collagen
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted vegan butter, oil, or ghee
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp almond extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup sprinkles of choice
- Place the sprinkles in a small bowl and preheat the oven to 325F.
- Combine everything until dough forms. Roll into balls and then roll in the sprinkles, coating the outside.
- Place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake 12-14 mins or until the edges are golden. Let cool.